2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog

Contesting a Grade

All petitions to contest a final grade in a course must be made within one year of the grade being posted.  Grades posted for more than 12 months (including grades given for expired incompletes) cannot be disputed.

Recording errors and/or miscalculations of a grade must be changed no later than the end of the semester following the recording of the erroneous grade.  All grade changes requested because of recording errors and/or miscalculations must be supported by documentation from the faculty member who made the error (i.e. grade books, papers, examinations, etc.).

All grade changes must be approved by the dean of the appropriate school.