2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog

Certificates Offered

Greenville University offers one certificate program for students who want training in a specialized program. The certificate can be completed as a group of courses or as part of a degree program. All of the coursework must be completed at GU, and a minimum GPA of 2.0 must be earned in the coursework to be awarded the certificate. Certificates are recorded on the transcript, and the requirements are listed with the departmental majors and minors.

School of Arts and Sciences

  • Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages