2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog


Upon written request of a student, the Records Office will issue an official transcript. It is preferable that a student request a copy of their transcript online at http://www.greenville.edu/academics/transcript.dot.

Students (current and former) with unpaid tuition accounts or delinquent Greenville College loan accounts (including the Federal Perkins Loan program) will not be furnished a transcript or receive a diploma until their tuition account is paid in full and/or their school loan account is current.

Electronic Transcript (Processed within 5 days)
Paper Transcript (Processed within 5 days)

To request transcripts dated prior to 1960, please contact the Greenville College Records Office at 618-664-7016. Transcripts dated prior to 1960 cannot be sent electronically. 

Unofficial transcripts are only available to currently enrolled students. Students may access and print their unofficial transcript from http://my.Greenville.edu.